CT BOS Database – Zengine
Beginning in October 2020, CT BOS will use a grants management database to house grant-related information, including documents related to Renewal Evaluation, the annual CoC Competition, Requests for Proposals, Monitoring, etc. Documents will no longer be accepted via email, and instead will be submitted into the database, Zengine. Each CT BOS project in the project list below must create a user profile in Zengine. Projects that do not sign up in Zengine will be unable to submit required documents.
- Projects to include – PDF
- How to Create an account in Zengine – PDF
- Document Submissions – PDF
- Slide Presentation: How to Create an Account & Submit Documents in Zengine – PDF
- Zengine Orientation Video: How to Create an Account and Submit Documents