HUD COC Application
2023 CoC Funding Opportunity
The Connecticut Balance of State Continuum of Care (CT BOS) sought applications for new projects for inclusion in the 2023 application for HUD CoC funds. CT BOS is seeking Permanent Supportive Housing projects, Rapid Rehousing projects and Joint Transitional Housing/Rapid Rehousing projects (Joint TH/RRH available only via DV Bonus). The deadline for submission of new project applications was close of business (5:00 p.m.) Friday, April 14, 2023. The application window is now closed.
2023 Instructions: New Project Request for Proposal funded through CoC PH Bonus, Reallocation and DV Bonus – PDF (2023.03.14)
Zengine Provider Instructions: Application for New CoC PH Bonus and Reallocation – PDF (2023.03.14)
Zengine Application for New DV Bonus Instructions – PDF (2023.03.14)
New Project Scoring 2023 – PDF (2023.03.29)
Funding Opportunity Frequently Asked Questions – PDF (updated 2022.04.11)
- Slides -PDF (2023.03.22)
- Recording: https://youtu.be/t23747xiIeA (2023.03.22)
Request for CAN priorities & data
2022 CoC Supplemental Funding Opportunity
CoC-Approved CoC Consolidated Application
- CoC Application – PDF (2022.10.13) – e-snaps application including attachments
- Supplemental Project Priority Listing – PDF – PDF (2022.10.13) – lists all new projects and attachment. There were no renewal or replacement projects.
- Plan to Serve Severe Service Needs CT BOS CoC FINAL
The Connecticut Balance of State Continuum of Care (CT BOS) sought applications for new projects for inclusion in the 2022 supplemental application for HUD CoC funds. CT BOS is seeking Permanent Supportive Housing, Rapid Rehousing and Supportive Services Only projects. The deadline for submission of new project applications was Wednesday, August 17, 2022 (8/17/2022). The application window is now closed.
Draft Ranking Policy 2022 – PDF
FAQ for Unsheltered & Rural Application – PDF (2022.08.15)
Supplemental NOFO New Project RFP Instructions – PDF – PDF (2022.07.27)
- Includes: background, instructions (available project types, Zengine process, project requirements and priorities, match requirements, definitions, budget information, Housing First Principles, and guidance on RRH budgeting
2022 Supplemental NOFO Zengine Instructions: Profile and RFP – PDF (2022.07.26)
- Includes link to application
2022 Supplemental Competition Bidders’ Conference Slides – PDF (2022.07.28)
2022 Supplemental Competition Recording (2022.07.09)
New Project Scoring Supplemental – PDF (2022.08.02)
2022 HUD CoC Competition Documents
CT BOS 2022 CoC Application – FINAL – PDF (2022.09.26):
- CoC-approved E-snaps HUD CoC Competition FY 2022 CoC Application
- Includes all Attachments
2022 Priority Listing – PDF (2022.09.26):
- CoC-approved E-snaps HUD CoC Competition FY 2022 Project Priority Listing
- Includes all New and Renewal Project Listings
- There were no Replacements or Reallocations
Click button below to view accepted projects.
For CT BOS CoC’s local competition for CoC Program funds, the due date for submissions of renewal project applications was 8/23/2022. The application window is now closed.
Renewal Application Resources
2022 Renewal Application Presentation Slides – PDF (2022.08.16)
Renewal Application Webinar Recording: https://youtu.be/Pzabc83bPJc (2022.08.16)
FY 2022 CT-Balance of State Grant Inventory Worksheet (GIW) – XLS (2022.06.23)
Names 2022 Renewal Grant Project List
The Connecticut Balance of State Continuum of Care (CT BOS) sought applications for new projects for inclusion in the 2022 application for HUD CoC funds. CT BOS sought Permanent Supportive Housing projects and Rapid Rehousing projects. The deadline for submission of new project applications was Monday, 6/6/22. The application window is now closed.
Details are available here:
- PIT HIC CT BOS Planning Funds Application 2022 final
- 2022 New Project RFP Bidders’ Conference Slides
- Video recording of Bidder’s Conference
- 2022 Instructions for New Project Application funded through PH Bonus, Reallocation, and DV Bonus 2022 -PDF (2022.05.09)
- New Project Scoring 2022
- Zengine-Provider Instructions-2022 Application for New CoC Bonus/Reallocation Funding – PDF (2022.05.09)
- Zengine DV Provider Instructions-2022 Application for New DV Bonus Funding – PDF (2022.05.09)
- 2022 Renewal Grant Project List
- Info on YHDP Replacement Grants 2021
- 2020-2024 Certification of Consistency
2021 HUD CoC Competition Documents
2021 CoC Comp Summary – CT BOS – PDF
CT BOS 2021 Consolidated Application – FINAL PDF (2021.11.15): This document is the Esnaps HUD CoC Competition FY 2021 CoC Application.
CT BOS 2021 Project Priority Listing – FINAL PDF (2021.11.15): This document is the Esnaps HUD CoC Competition FY 2021 Project Priority Listing.
Project Listing – Ranked and Accepted 2021 – PDF (2021.10.28): This document lists the projects that were accepted and ranked. Some projects were not required to be ranked, as noted on the spreadsheet, but they are included to indicate that they have been accepted and will be submitted with the CoC Priority Listing for this year’s CoC Competition.
Draft Raking and Bonus Policy Discussion: Ranking Policy 2021
YHDP Replacement Projects
Webinar recording: https://youtu.be/ZRwUZul529w
Webinar slides: YHDP Replacment App Webinar 2021 – PDF (2021.09.07)
DV Bonus New Project Applications
The Connecticut Balance of State Continuum of Care (CT BOS) sought applications for new DV Bonus projects for inclusion in the CoC’s 2021 application for HUD CoC funds. BOS is seeking Rapid Rehousing projects and Joint Transitional Housing/Rapid Rehousing projects for existing BOS TH projects. The deadline for submission of New DV Bonus project applications was 9/17/2021. The application window is now closed.
Details are available here:
- DV Bonus Project Score Sheet 2021 – PDF (2021.09.07)
- DV Bonus Application Instructions 2021 – PDF (2021.08.30)
- Includes Background, Instructions, Requirements and Appendix including dictionary of terms
- Provider Instructions-DV Bonus Application Profile & Submission – PDF (2021.08.30)
Renewal Project Applications
The due date for submission of renewal project applications is 9/16/2021.
- Webinar slides: CT BOS Renewal Application Submission – PDF
- Webinar recording: https://youtu.be/Yaz6cAcC70A
- Webinar slides: Indirect Cost Admin Training – PDF
- Webinar recording: https://youtu.be/YwjZYf7vMyc
- Renewal Application Instructions – PDF
- Renewal Application Navigational Guide – PDF
- YHDP Renewal Instructions – PDF
The Connecticut Balance of State Continuum of Care (CT BOS) sought applications for new projects for inclusion in the CoC’s 2021 application for HUD CoC funds. BOS is seeking Permanent Supportive Housing projects and Joint Transitional Housing/Rapid Rehousing projects for existing BOS TH projects. The deadline for submission of new project applications was 6/2/21. The application window is now closed.
Details are available here:
- New Project Scoring Rubric 2021 – PDF (2021.05.26)
- New Project Instructions 2021 (2021.05.04)
- Includes Background, Instructions, Requirements & Priorities, and Appendix, including dictionary of terms
- Provider Instructions for Zengine: New Applicant Profile & New Project Submission (2021.05.04)
Bidders’ Conference: 5/11/21
- Webinar slides: Bidders’ Conference-PDF (2021.05.11)
- Recording: https://youtu.be/dCHjBjxgtq0 (2021.05.11)
This year, responses to the RFP will be submitted through Zengine, the CT BOS database. We will provide submission instructions during the Bidders’ Conference.
Selection & Funding Processes
The total funds available for new projects in 2021 will be determined based on the final bonus amounts, as determined by HUD, combined with any amount of funding that the CT BOS Steering Committee determines shall be reallocated from existing renewal projects.
CT BOS will convene a committee to review and score applications that are submitted in response to this RFP. CT BOS uses those scores to determine which applications are submitted to HUD and the order in which they are ranked. Projects that score higher will have a greater chance of being funded. HUD makes final decisions regarding which applications are funded.
CT BOS encourages applications from applicants that have never previously received CoC funds as well as from applicants that are currently receiving or have in the past received CoC funds. CT BOS provides technical assistance to ensure that the process is accessible to all eligible applicants, including those who have not received CoC funds in the past.
Please note that this application is based on the best information that is currently available, and CT BOS may need to revise the requirements described in the instructions and/or request additional information based on additional guidance received from HUD and/or decisions made by CT BOS Steering Committee. CT BOS will disseminate all information about this funding opportunity as it becomes available through the CoC’s email listserv. To ensure that you receive the latest information please subscribe to the CT BOS mailing list by visiting: http://www.ctbos.org. Additionally, new information regarding the 2021 New Project Application will be posted here as the need arises.