COVID-19 Resources and Key Information for Providers.
This page will cover Continuum of Care specific information to CTBOS and links to key partners and other resources.
Check back often as this page and the links to resources pages below will be updated frequently.
Omicron Surge & Homeless System Response (2022.01.11)
- Updated CDC Quarantine & Isolation Guidance (2022.01.11)
HUD waivers: 12/30/21
- All waivers that were extended or re-instated expire on 3/31/21. Not all previously available waivers were extended or reinstated.
- Details in linked documents:
A recent Supreme Court decision invalidated the CDC Eviction moratorium which was to extend through October 3, 2021. As a reminder, UniteCT:
- Provides up to $15,000 rental and up to $1,500 electricity payment assistance to households financially impacted by COVID-19
- $212 million available
- Over $110 million disbursted or being processed to date
- Link to application page below
For more information see the UniteCT Webpage
Which online tool should I use? – PDF (08.04.21)
UniteCT Information Application Page: https://portal.ct.gov/DOH/DOH/Programs/UniteCT (06.28.21)
- Program to provide rental and electricity payment assistance to qualified CT households financially impacted by COVD-19