COVID-19 Resources and Key Information for Providers.
This page will cover Continuum of Care specific information to CTBOS and links to key partners and other resources.
Check back frequently as this page and the links to resources pages below will be updated frequently.
CTBOS COVID-19 Office Hours via Zoom once per month from 11 – 12 unless otherwise noted.
- Meeting ID: 956 4487 8479
- Password: 414595
- Phone: 646-876-9923
Friday, TBD (8/6 Meeting postponed – check back for new meeting date) Meeting Information:
- Meeting slides:
- Additional Materials
- Meeting recording:
- A Toolkit for IRS Partners: Economic Impact Payments (8.4.2020)
- Reaching People Who are Eligible, and Don’t Usually File a Return
- Non-Filers Tool (8.4.2020)
- Posters (8.4.2020)
- Census: https://2020census.gov/en/news-events/press-releases/homelessness.html (7.30.20)
- Discontinuation of Isolation for Persons with COVID-19 NOT in Healthcare Settings (7.28.20)
- Update on COVID adjusted NOFA and New Project RFP (7/27/20)
- Increasing Equity in the Homeless Response System (7.24.20)
- State of CT Temporary Rental Housing Assistance Program (7.24.20)
- Spanish Resources Now Available: