COVID-19 Resources and Key Information for Providers.
This page will cover Continuum of Care specific information to CTBOS and links to key partners and other resources.
Check back frequently as this page and the links to resources pages below will be updated frequently.
CTBOS COVID-19 Office Hours via Zoom once per month from 11 – 12 unless otherwise noted.
- Meeting ID: 956 4487 8479
- Password: 414595
- Phone: 646-876-9923
Next Meeting: Thursday, November 5 – 9:30 to 10:30 a.m.
Meeting Slides: COVID CT BOS 2020.10.23
- Supporting Homeless Individuals Exiting Quarantine (10.22.2020)
- What to Expect from Remote Case Management (10.22.2020)
- Handout for clients with tips on using technology, privacy, & communication
- Presentation Slides: CT Fair Housing Center Eviction Moratoriums Update (10.21.2020)
- Webinar Recording of above: https://youtu.be/bXxXqonwQmY (10.21.2020)
- Round 3 of HUD CoC & ESG Waivers Released 9/30/2020
- CT School Year Guidance: http://www.ct.gov/sde (10.22.2020)
- Resources for Families & Educators
- School Districts 20-21 Reopening Plans
- National Association for the Education of Homeless Children and Youth (10.22.2020)
- National Center for Homeless Education (10.22.2020)