October 18th, 2019 Meeting Minutes
CTBOS is a coalition of private and public-sector agencies and individuals working to prevent and end homelessness in Connecticut. CT BOS oversees approximately $30 million annually in federal funding for more than 100 transitional, rapid rehousing and permanent supportive housing projects located Hartford, Litchfield, New Haven, New London, Windham, Tolland and Middlesex counties.
New PATH Monitoring Guide, Sample PATH Assessment Service Plan and Outreach Plan Template now available on Resources Page!
The HUD FY2019 Continuum of Care Application and Priority Listing were submitted on 9/27/19 and are availabe on the CoC...
- Overview of CT BOS and DMHAS Rental Assistance Monitoring – 2020
- November 21, 2019, 10:30 a.m.
- Registration Link: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/783037427b3a2fcad746f627e8486654
Overview of DMHAS Rental Assistance Operations Guide
- February 7, 2020, 10:00 a.m.
- Registration Link: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/225e58780a77a2a74ac87b605f06faf5
Steering Committee Meetings: